Lindsay Modelling Mask - CHARCOAL
Lindsay Modelling Mask - Charcoal provides a deep-cleansing solution so that skin can be free of impurities beyond just the surface. Detoxifying charcoal absorbs the impurities and sebum present in the pores bringing an oil-moisture balance in the skin and refining texture. In addition, the mineral-rich mask formula nourishes leaving behind nothing but purified and brightened complexion.
The Lindsay rubber masks are made of a special ingredient, alginate, extracted from seaweeds that transforms from a powder to soft gel-like texture when mixed with water. The mineral-rich powder also contains clay and calcium sulfates that together form an evaporation-free barrier on the skin so that the mask ingredients are filled deep into the skin layers without escaping. The mask’s cold texture is excellent for soothing irritated skin due to its cooling effect while simultaneously delivering and locking in lots of hydration. Upon taking it off it sucks out the dead skin cells and impurities present in pores leaving skin clear and translucent.
Size: 1 time use
How to use:
1) Remove the lid to open the cup
2) Pour 7-8 spoons of cold water with the measuring spoon included inside the cup. Make sure the mask paste is not too watery
3) Mix well with included spatula until there is no powder or clumps left.
4) Using the same spatula, apply a thick, even layer of the mask onto clean, dry skin. Applying a thicker layer makes the mask easier to lift and peel off afterwards specially on the edges. Start with the cheeks, chin and forehead and finish off with the nose. Use the entire contents of a cup for one face only.
5) Leave on for 15 minutes until mask solidifies into a rubbery texture. Gently lift and peel off the mask and wash off any residue with warm water.
Ingredients: Diatomatious Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin, Potassium Alginate, CI 77499, Centella Asiatica, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Fragrance
Country of origin : South Korea